Master and Servant 2D Entry: Pascal Raimbault

good pic, the background is excellent, good work and good luck for the end

Here is my final image, 30 min from the deadline :slight_smile:
Thanks avery one for your comments!
Take care
Pascal

Hi Pascal, nice rhythm in your painting. I like your painterly strokes and overall mood. Great job!

Erwin

Thank you Erwin !
I wish I had more time to add details. Next time :slight_smile:
Thanks for your comment and again well done for your entry.

Pascal

Another great piece I didn’t see before, what have I been doing here for the past two months?!!

It’s looking great and the trol is looking beautifully hidious :curious: , good job:thumbsup:

Great work Pascal !
Nice attention to detail and shading on the troll.
I really like the wrinkles and the skin deseases.
Awesome result for the time you spent on it …

-Flo

Rudeone: Thanks a lot :slight_smile: Thank you for your kind words :slight_smile:

Flo : Thank you very much buddy:bounce:. I am very happy you liked this one. I wish I could spend more time on the background and details. I need to stop sleeping at night, such a waste of time :wink:

Take care

Pascal

This certainly IS unique! Great rendering on the troll and I love the expression in his eyes…he wants freedom so badly. It’s a lovely reinterpretation of the relationship between monster-like creatures and humans. You made him seem more personal and human and I really like that.

Interesting technique as well, very painterly. Did you use Photoshop or Painter?
Good luck in the judging, man!:thumbsup:

Hi,

nice image you created :thumbsup: I like the colors and the mood you caught… wish I could paint like that :slight_smile: Good luck 4 the voting…

Hey thank you very much paperclip and theuni :slight_smile:
Paperclip: I used panter 9, because I love the painter brushes.

Thank you for your comments!

Pascal

this reminds me of the famous elephant man… pretty gruesome story… great job bro, congratulations!:thumbsup:

great work.:thumbsup:
interesting character.nice painting and comp.
congrats on ur finish and goodluck to u. :beer:

You did it !!!
Awesome work Zegritch as always !

Amazing work! Congrats, and good luck in the judging!:slight_smile: :eek:

Thank you so much for your kind comments guys! I am really happy you liked it and congrats for your entries tuck xric7 and arkinet!!

Merci Tichard, je viens de me rendre compte que j’qi oublie lq bqve…:slight_smile:

Cheers

Pascal

j’en ai marre de l’anglais
t’trop fort pascal! c super bo et horrible a la fois quel imagination quel coup de crayon trop bien quoi!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.