Master and Servant 2D Entry: Nicki Brown

Nicki Brown has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Concept Sketch: Never Enough…

Time makes slaves of all of us, yet it sits passively by as we despair of never having enough.
We have made time into a human idea, almost the personification of a human - hence the kneeling passive observer watching the despairing figure (probably female) without reaction or intervention.

Time makes slaves of all of us, yet it sits passively by as we despair of never having enough.
We have made time into a human idea, almost the personification of a human - hence the kneeling passive observer watching the despairing figure (probably female) without reaction or intervention.

HA! it was bound to happen great idea even though you might want to work on the concept a bit… youth elderly type thing… but i love this idea great job!

Thanks for your comments, good to see someone has viewed my concept!!

i guess my thinking was that time can be taken at any stage and isn’t it more cruel when the person is young and hasn’t yet had a full span. But maybe this is a little too flaky and hard to convey! Will consider other angles if I ever get time to move to next stage!

lookin good,yeh i guess a more dramatic angle would work better.

i like your idea. i agree on the angle comment. a worm’s eye view might work here :wink:

It looks good so far.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.