Master and Servant 2D Entry: Linda Bergkvist

Everyone in my office is starring at your painting now and they cant believe it was painted haha. The symbolic references, colors, characters really make this picture exceptional! Best of Luck!

Dear Lord woman, this thread is bigger than the post a picture thread!!

And we were so proud of it…don’t worry, we’ll out-post your thread! :twisted:
BTW: See your hordes of admirers? Trust me, you’re definitely a contender…
Hope to see you in the ‘chat room’ tonight…:smiley:

hey what chat room…I got a cold…too tired to make fun or joke…
:cry: :cry:

wonderful artwork!:thumbsup:
extreme*extraordinary details!Great Stuff!
Congratulation!:slight_smile:

just GGGGGREAT!!!Congratulations! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Please see MY MASTER & SERVANT

I never commented on this thread, mainly because I never found anything interesting to say besides “ho my god”. But now you’ve shown the final image, maybe it’s time for some “ho my god”-ish post. So, here’s my comment:

which is another way of saying that I’m utterly speechless.

As someone whose 2D skills are somewhat lacking, I can still appreciate good work when I see it. Of course as someone whose skills are lacking, I also appreciate that anyone who tries to draw, paint, sketch (study) etc, and manages to achieve form and style should be accorded proper respect.

For 2D work, I’ve very rarely seen anything that can better this… In fact right now, I can’t think of anyone in particular, and although I’m mainly interested in 3D work, I would notice something in 2D if it’s done well… Which this definitely is!

I’m not surprised that so many people have posted!

Also, I’ve noticed your tendency to be modest about your accomplishments from another thread… Stand proud of your abilities! They’re rare these days!:thumbsup:

Awesome entry one of the best good luck to you linda.

[b]
ITS EXTREAMLY INCREDIBLE YOUR WAY OF WORKING YOUR PROFISSIONALISM AND COERENCE , AND WAY OF ALL ABOUT AND AROUND YOUR ART DOING .

THANKS SO MUTCH FOR BEYING IN THIS CONTEST .

WE SEE US …

HAve a nice win over there … teacher …[/b]

I …um…daaaaaaa…absolutely amazing coloring and mood. You really hava an amazing grasp on how to create a mood. It feels like an old school painting…rembrandt, leonardo type…simply outstanding!!!:thumbsup:

Good luck!!..to the rest of us!!..hehe!!

-edi

At Last,it’s finished!Great work as always…this one is a potential winner!

Congratulations on a phenomenal piece of painting. This is a true masterpiece.
Well done, and I look forward to seeing more, much more of your work. Inspirational.

Mack.

Looks great L! Beautiful piece

Wow, i have no words to describe this work, it’s fabulous enayla !!
it’s funny the girl at the right makes me think to naomi watts, i love her face :love:

hope to see again more and more of your amazing work, all the best of luck :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :thumbsup:

Hi Linda

As always its work is very pretty, feminine, clearing the harmony
between real and the unreal thing, the nature and the human beauty the
mystic and the magician, I am impressed by its work, you you would not
have to appear in these aids, because it is very difficult to arrive
at his level, but thanks to his talent, I believe that many artists
are stimulated by the talent of you and this you are very positive for
them.:applause:
If I were a drawing leaf, I would marry with his talent.

Linda, I’m utterly astonished at what you’ve done here. It’s the kind of art I aspire to do myself. Thank you so much for the inspiration in showing us what true beauty in art is all about. There’s magic and imagination here that just can’t be described… how incredibly powerful that is… and it’s so great to see someone who has that gift, use it so deftly.

You have my deepest respect and admiration. Congratulations on such a remarkable piece.

Congratulations on a wonderful piece, Linda. You’ll most probably win this Challenge… deservedly. See you in the next one.

I was going to write something about this being a wonderful, sensuous painting, full of rich & vibrant detail, & powerful symbolism carried through into the poise & balance of the figures. But instead I offer you this: http://veepers.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=0jO5AHhi2rge5QBNTY8F4W

You should’ve painted yourself instead as the MASTER/MISTRESS and the rest of us here at cgtalk are the servants.

A very congratulations to you on this magnificent work.

That was some amazing work by you!!! I actually didn’t know how to respond, cause I was shocked by the way you have interpreted this theme…it is really the most beautiful way of handling it…the colors and each entity in the scene fits in effortlessly. Congratulations Linda, there is no doubt that u’ll win this challenge.

Wish u all the best.