Master and Servant 2D Entry: levent bozkurt

strange awsome!!love ur characters and comp.very cool pose.
congrats. :thumbsup: :buttrock: :applause:
good luck.

xric7 and Diogo thank you :hmm:

Congrats on the finish dude. That’s a nice simple surrealism. Good texturing on the wall dude and i really like that kid with the red balloon. AWESOME.

Goodluck and see you around and at the next challenge hopefully.
cheers :applause:

Your concept is so coooooooool~~~~:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[b][color=white]Thanks arc80 and ooxxya

[b][size=2][color=white]You are also very good too:buttrock:

[/b][/color][/b][/color][/size]

ı like your style cool…good luck in voting…

thank you Koray
you are good luck to

now this is just wonderfull again. how could i miss your whole work???:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
just came to visit an old friend, to congratulate you on your supercool surrealistic work, loving it! best of luck my friend and all my best wishes on the final. keep on rocking and see you soon!

[color=white]thank you my friend :blush:
it was too hard to notice me that i could only allocated 10-15 days( there was a lot of foolish nonsense work and i had to finish them)
[/color]

good job my friend, i see your other works and i think you get better every year . this job are great

thank you brother

congrats on your piece n gud luck :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

An original totem.

thank you jugeras

thank you ilusiondigital

Surreal and you put some meanings over it i think.

Basarilar adas :).

vollsteandig sieht es sehr gut aus , der ausdruck mit dem thema stimmt überein. İch wünsche dir viel glück bei diesem wettbewerb :thumbsup:

thank you kuzgunoglu and klara

me to adas:)

result of patience and talent… keep going Bro! Talented mr levent! :slight_smile:

Its going good good good … Thats really good art maan … I like the colouring especially … Niceee :eek:

thanks hend_rix and Monster_General