Master and Servant 2D Entry: Guillaume Ospital

Hehe! This has ended up being one of my faves! I knew it would end up looking smashing, because you drawing was so strong from the start! Good luck with this Mr Crowley (I sound like an Ozzy Osbourne song now…) :smiley:

sure this is a good work! a liked the more the pitatress’s face of the previews versions but the final composition and the way u coloured it look great!
see u Guy,
phoboalien

Goooo Octopose…i Can Imagine Your Character Saying That Then Getting The Reaction That You Drew…well Done And Good Luck

P.s. I Would Love To See More

Hehe, you done it so great my friend, loved your work always and your way to paint is so sweet n lovely. congrats and best of luck, all my best wishes and thanks again for your suppoert and encouragements! you rock!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love cartoon movie style colors. A bright entry.
Best wishes.

This is a very nice animation style ! Good luck! :thumbsup:

Wonderful cartoonstyle and coloring :slight_smile: I’d like to see more your works :slight_smile:

so cute!!love ur characters a lot.both master and servant are cool!!nice scene too.congrats and good luck to u.:thumbsup:

so lovely :slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.