Master and Servant 2D Entry: Frankie Franco III

Like many things in this thread : concept (very original), great colors, expressions…
It’s really great. Impatient to see it finished

Thats a real nice concept Frankie… i like the idea and the fun aspect and interesting setup…Real nice,and well done too,I;ll watch the last steps,best of luck to you…:arteest:

Thanx for all of the encouragement guys! Funny you mention the process. That is my favorite part. I love the sketching and forming ideas and concepts. The finished piece if secondary for me. But i think others are the same way, well I would like to think it at least.

Looks good man. I’m still debating on the side panel selection. I’d like to see how it looks like with background.

~Jak

wow…‘queen of heart’…nice idea and painting.:thumbsup:
and love ur hunter’s concept too.
goog luck.:slight_smile:

You are too kind… especialy now b/c i just noticed a massive tangent ill need to fix.

You are too kind… especialy now b/c i just noticed a massive tangent ill need to fix.

Frankie , very nice work, I love the head in her hand hehe “off with their heads” :thumbsup:

Thanx. I hope I didn’t lose the subilty of the head when I re-painted it and worked it into the final composition.

Good progress you have made, Frankie. Can’t wait to see your finished piece.

Excellent work Frankie. I love this illustration. Very original and the design is solid.

Ta da! Thanx for all the input. And I hope I put up a good fight and gave you all a run for your money.

congrats on a solid image Frankie! :thumbsup:

Im sorry guys. I thougth i did this already. My bad. I was confused I put the final color, but not the final image.

i like the concept and the realization. The style of paint is good. Great work, and good luck for the end

Hiya frankie,

there has been so many images i hadn’t seen, This is a great piece, the idea is an oldie but a goodie and you have done it well :thumbsup:

Mark E5

interesting concept and the painting is pretty well exercuted.i wish u luck and all the best!

It looks sooo Good Frankie! Keep up the painting… and keep in touch! Good Luck!

my email: lacermak@yahoo.com

Thanx all, i had a lot of fun on this contest. Just just hope i can keep up with all you big leaguers!

Very interesting piece but your image looks incomplete to me.

• limo