Master and Servant 2D Entry: Eric Tranchefeux

Large thank you with all for these last supports,
Still all the best and good luck with all the challengers.

E.T :cool:

Eric, i enjoyed your progress so much, you done such a brilliant work on this, love what you done, always did! just came to congratulate you on your brilliant final piece, best of luck to you on the finals. Your work is wonderfull, just keep on rocking!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

congrats on the end piece. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congrats on finishing so nicely :thumbsup:

btw VERY nice Initials in your name :wise:

Congratulations Tranchefeux! I like your successful work :applause:
good luck!

Thank you for all your messages,
Congratulations with gaining and forthcoming once on other challenges.
Good road.
E.T :cool:

Salut Eric.je suis un peu en retard, mais mieux vaut tard que jamais lol. Tu as rejoint le Master&Servants le jour de mon anniversaire, alors jme suis dit que j’allais te poster quelque chose juste pour ca lol. J’aime beaucoup ton style, ton utilisation des couleurs, et la maniere dont ton travail est chargé de details.bravo ^^

Translation:
Hey eric !It’s a bit late , but better late than never lol.U joined the M&S challenge on my b-day so I decided to post a comment, just because of that lol. I love Ur style, Ur use of colours, and the way U make Ur work look full of details. Bravo ^^

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.