Master and Servant 2D Entry: Eric Tranchefeux

Beautiful work, Tranchefeux! And congratulations for finishing!
I think your piece succeeds on every level that you set out to do: It’s evocative of Howard and Burroughs and Frazetta and a classic and traditional style of painting. and the sort of thing it would be really hard to tell was done digitally. So bravo! :slight_smile:

-mike

Very interesting work! I lake it! :bounce:

Many inspirations for an incredible masterpiece…

…strong, beautiful, creative…

…just perfect :thumbsup:

An exceptional piece in every aspect.Intense,great drama,beautiful lines,wonderful colors…action and movement from top to bottom…very impressive and Edgar
Rice Burroughs and Robert E Howard would applaud you’re efforts here Eric…As i will…:applause:

…wonderful and a top notch piece…great to have followed your creation here…all the best to you as always,and best of luck to you…See you soon…:arteest: :beer:

hi eric…
this is indeed very very nice picture…congradulations…i love the style you put on painting and designing the scene and your color theme loks realy nice…again,nice job…see U on voting:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very nicelly rendered and detailed. Top Notch my friend! Good luck with it in the next stages! really a wonderful piece!

SEL

Just still thank you with all, for these last supports on the end of
my painting and good luck with all the artists who took part and
animated this challenge.
“That the force is with you”.

E.T:arteest:

The force is with you Eric…pleasure to follow…see you soon friend…again beautiful,wicked,and a top rate piece in everyway…All the best to you…:arteest: :beer:

congratulations! I made an epic battle here. I still miss a bit more contrast, at least some darker areas, but never mind for that… its just my personal opinion. Great image!

Congrats on finishing the Challenge, Eric; you’ve created a very organic and richly-detailed illustration. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the last suports and comments.
With soon perhaps. and good luck with all.

E.T:arteest:

good luck eric!! will u win again?!?!? hehe

Nice butt on the guard. :slight_smile:

Seriously, fantastic piece of work…very “Aztec-ian” feel to it (lush golds and greens)!

great job eric,u did it once again!:applause:

again a very good pic eric, good luck for the end

Great action on this Eric. Your paintings have a unique personal style. Keep it up and Congratulations on finishing this painting.

Cheers,
Erwin

hi eric!

congrats on finishing this wonderfully detailed epic picture! i just loooove that huge warrior!
and your lineart is a m a z i n g too!!!

good luck with the judges! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

cheers!

benita

I like your technique.Pretty good!

Good luck to you :slight_smile:

Please see MY MASTER & SERVANT

Large thank you with all for these last supports,
Still all the best and good luck with all the challengers.

E.T :cool:

Eric, i enjoyed your progress so much, you done such a brilliant work on this, love what you done, always did! just came to congratulate you on your brilliant final piece, best of luck to you on the finals. Your work is wonderfull, just keep on rocking!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: