Master and Servant 2D Entry: Cameron Dutton

After a crazy day of painting and refining, this is where its headed. Still so much I need to do.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRgh!!

Thanks for the pep talks guys!!

Good day mate! Dude this rocks! (I love the horror stuff ) Cool concept, and lighting.

Master & servant

Looking good! The whole piece reads a lot better with the lighter background you’ve added. The fog in the foreground is a nice touch too. Good work, keep it coming! :slight_smile:

-mike

Colouring is coming along really nicely Boet.

Really like the atmosphere and the tone. keep up the great work.

I miss the Ghouls and ghost videogame, you bring this image and… I think this is magic

Great

What a crazy week!! Finished up one job, moved my whole life in a day and a half, started a new job and still found time for an update!!

Hehe!

Ah well, who said life was supposed to be easy.

I’ve done quite a bit on this one and I’ll slug some close ups into the forums. Along with the detailing and colour progressions, I’ve worked on the sky and also added an overlay to produce a slightly more washed out feel.

Fire away!!!

xric7: Tanx mate. The colour tone has actually surprised me as to how well its worked out! Ignorance has it’s benefits.

birdybear: Thanks for the words. Big fan of your stuff so it means a lot.

Samuraikuroi: Cheers buddy.

walrus: Thanks but any suggestions on the clouds? Need some work I think.

SigFire: Shot bru.

ilusiondigital: Love the occult stuff too. Thanks.

Click on the links for the coseups!!

http://www.users.bigpond.com/gary.thora.dutton/images/m&s-08_closeup-01.jpg

http://www.users.bigpond.com/gary.thora.dutton/images/m&s-08_closeup-02.jpg

Good to hear from you again!

Your pic is awesome, howzabout erasing the washed out layer in some areas to reveal some detail.
Just a suggestion, not a critism

the colors and the lights are really impressive here…

also what i really like is the way you draw - really characteristic…

Man, this is looking good! I love the job you did on the faces!:buttrock:

BTW, I appreciate you stopping by entry, glad you like it!

the_mighty_m: Thanks buddy! Yours is looking great, When u updating?

vinegaria: Thanks.

fensterer: Dropping in was my pleasure. Thanks for the support!

Cheers everybody! Gotta go work on the next update…

I be posting now!

looks great cuppa!

No critzs dude. JUST finish it already. :bounce:

cheers

Here it is!! Thefinal colour and time for everyone to give their last words.

I’ve done a few little things everywhere but the main stuff is the sky and my adjustment of the overlay that’s deadening the colours a little.

Thanks for all the advice everyone!

Looking good dude. The only thing i could suggest is maybe put of cross fading towards the distance to give it more depht and little highlights here and there. Other than that… :applause: :applause:

cheers

Looking really awsome, a little depth would be cool, howzabout a little bit of a landscape or something in the clouds…

Howsit Cameron

Looks excellent I really dig the green light and you’re gonna make the iron maiden fans go wild.
Wicked

Good luck

And here it is. The final image for this competition!!! Phew!

This has been a brilliant comp with absolutely amazing pictures. Congratulations to every one who entered. Can’t wait to get around to viewing all the finished pieces.

Thanks to everyone for your input on this one! Good Luck!

IT looks SIIICK dude. Very nice overall style and very strong finish i might add.
:applause: :bounce: :applause: :bounce: :applause:

cheers bro and thanks for sharing your work with us. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :buttrock: