Master and Servant 2D Entry: Adrian Fekete

here is tonights work :

just some more detail and color on the treasure … its not finished yet… i will work on it and hopefully finish the treasure tomorrow :slight_smile:

A very weird concept - in a good way :thumbsup:
I Think you are doing a really good job on the on the textures and colour - Keep it up!

Gord

Looking good. The treasures looks awesome. As for the beard issue, i think the white colour is good, but you just need to put some shadows under it a bit to pop up. Now that i’m seeing it this close, i think you need to darken his stomach area a bit and the left side and arm pit area, darken that part of the cape (which should be your darkest area). This should help it pop up a bit.

cheers bro :applause: :applause: :applause:

Interesting idea and cool execution. Nice work and good luck!:thumbsup:

gordonm: thx man i hope it is in a good way :smiley:

Arc80: no more shadows on the beard! :smiley: :smiley: as for the cloak ill see what i can do hehe

fensterer: thx man =)

Very, interesting image. Good job.:thumbsup:

Vahn - it’s looking really good! The characters have fleshed out really well! No real crits here - the gold feels a lot less defined than the rest of the piece, but that of course is because you’re still working on it! Can’t wait to see it all finished up… Good luck with the final little bits you have left! And nice work overall!

-mike

have been away from the picture a while and as i looked at it today i think the treasure would be cooler if it wasnt in the center …so here is a first test

what do you think ? is it better ? worse ?

now that i look at it again…hmm no it doesnt look good this way… ill put it back…lol
i also changed the color values just as test i will put that back as well :slight_smile:

beelow: hehe thanks

walrus: yes im really stuck with the treasure atm… it doesnt fit to the characters as it is very undefined yet … the problem is there are too many piles of coins as gapfillers …i guess i have to put in more objects that overlap each other … i just dont have many good ideas tonight …i feel a bit fed up with the treasure =)

Hello Vahn
this work well :thumbsup:
I agree with Walrus about the smooth effect

Come on, there’s still some nights and days to completion

Cheers

Manu

that’s really nice , i like the racoon and good work on the treasure:thumbsup:

Old one looks better. This one tends to look a bit busy.
Anyway, just finish it up already will you :twisted:

cheers bro

almost done

spacesnail: thx man your image is fantastic :slight_smile:

punklover: hehe cool you like it

Arc80: almost there m8 …almost there :smiley:

:bounce:
:eek:

YOU GOT SKILLS MAN…NUFF SAID

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=239415

Vahn, you teaser you… Finish it up already. 4 more days bro :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers bro.

lol ok ok …im on it Arc :smiley:

Adrian, great work, poor racoon he’s trying to contribuate, great concept dude.

ok im done … i just wanted to post these close ups to tease Arc80 some more :smiley:

Im at a point where i say i am finished … i could go on painting more detail here & there, but i dont want to overdo it :slight_smile: Im astonished how far i got with this and i am very glad to have learned from everyone in this challenge. This is my very first cg-painting wich is more elaborate and detailed…i am very happy i did this :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

later tonight I will post the final Image and the backgroundstory again …

HAHAHAHAHAHA…very funny bro, very funny. GOod one :applause: :twisted: :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers

Note: never support VAHN again :twisted: … LOL Just kidding my friend. Thanks for the laugh :thumbsup: :thumbsup: