Master and Servant 2D Entry: Adrian Fekete

Adrian Fekete has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: NOT FISH! MORE TREASURE!!

Ok its done! hoooraaay :smiley:

The Story:

The greedy King “Dalan” has been banned from his throne and had to go into exile to save his life. Shortly after that war is breaking out and they fight over the kings gold and treasures all over the land.

Meanwhile the king, who is hiding in the mountains far up north, has saved the life of a little motherless Racoon … he is feeding him and he is growing very fond the new little friend, his only company for many years to come. Dalan gives him the name “Keen”.

He discovers that the little racoon is very attracted to shiny things … and soon hes training him to spot and bring him “shiny things” .

After 20 long years the war over the kings gold is finally over, but the land is ravaged and many once beautiful cities are a mass of sad ruins … destroyed during the long war.

Now is the time when the old and still very greedy King Dalan is coming out of the mountains to hunt for the remains of his treasure, with the help of his little servant Keen.

In the scene they have gathered a lot of gold and treasure in the vicinity of a derelict monastery. With a greedy shine in his eyes, Dalan is inspecting a necklace, when Keen drops a huge trout on the goldpile. It might be valuable for Racoons, but Dalan doesnt seem to appreciate that. Barking an angry “NO FISCH! MORE TREASURE!!” he sends his little friend of to hunt for more gold.

hi adrian, welcome and good luck to you! :thumbsup:

Hi All :wavey:

So many good Artists here…wow…theres some really amazing stuff alrdy. After long hesitation i decided to enter the contest for fun :smiley:

im still collecting Ideas, but this is the first :slight_smile:

I like this one, but im looking for better ones, since the master & slave relationship is pretty onesided :smiley:

oh for all those who dont know… nutella is one of the most favored chocolate spreads in europe…and is very worthy to be worshipped :slight_smile:

im still collecting Ideas, but this is the first :slight_smile:

Im like this one, but im looking for better ones, since the master & slave relationship is pretty onesided :smiley:

Hi Adrian!

Mir gefällt die Idee aber ich bin nicht sicher, ob du das Nutella-logo verwenden darfst (aus rein Urheberrechtlichen gründen), wünsch dir trotzdem viel Glück beim Suchen von neuen Ideen.:thumbsup:
Stammst du aus Ungarn? Dein Name ist ungarisch, heisst Schwarz auf deutsch. Wie auch immer, nicht aufhören, nicht aufgeben! Mach weiter so!

peace, pete

dont worry pete its just for the sketch and if u look closely, i changed it to nutelle :smiley:

and Ja ich bin halb ungar :beer:

Nutelle;).

Beszélsz is magyarul?

egy pizit, de nem tudok irni.

( = a little bit, but i cant write ) :sad:

this is another idea …

little sarah doesnt like anything but she has to eat! its probably spinach…Urrggh!

but when it comes to nutrition …her mother has a tight grip :smiley:

mhhm need more ideas …fast…think…think…think…

another test with a little less flatness

i begin to like the idea…
(poor excuse because i cant think of anything better atm :P)

Nice idea, kip the perspective a little bit to get some motion.

So schlecht ist dein Ungarisch ja gar nicht :wink: .Nem mondom, hogy hibátlan, de kié az?

Keep it up:thumbsup:

peace, pete

hehe cute characters.

I would suggest a more dynamic camera angle…so that the mother looks more huge.

hehe im still refining it :slight_smile:

but i alrdy have another idea forming in my mind :

[b]A greedy King has been banned from his throne and had to go into exile to save his life. Shortly after that war is breaking out and they fight over the kings gold and treasures all over the land.

Meanwhile the king, who is hiding in the mountains far up north has saved the life of a little motherless Racoon … hes feeding him and hes growing very fond the new little friend, his only company for many years to come :cry:

He discovers that the little raccoon is very attracted to shiny things … and soon hes training him to spot and bring him “shiny things” . :smiley:

After 20 long years the war over the kings gold is finally over, but the land is ravaged and many once beautiful cities are a mass of sad ruins … destroyed during the long war.

Now is the time when the old & still very greedy King is coming out of the mountains to hunt for the remains of his treasure, with the help of is little servant the Racoon…

[/b]I have a scene in mind, where the old king is examining a just found, huge treasure while sending his little servant to go on and find more.

update coming soon…

today i only managed a very rough b&w sketch of the basic idea…

im not sure yet about the colors or if it should be a day or night scene…

but i hope to manage a good composition until sunday

Wow so do you really do all of this with just a mouse? I am very impressed! I was looking at your space opera sketches as well and they were very sweet too. Thx for the messages you sent me! That means alot man! Seriously !

As far as your latest pic goes, I love the mood is brings off. I would suggest using a monochromatic color scheme for this one! I dont know for sure just a suggestion i guess. B ut the idea you have of the racoon stealing treasure and goods for his master with an obedient face, I like! I wish you the best of luck, I know drawing with a mouse can be hard, I used to do that awhile ago, and I know it’s not fun! But do not give in man! I’m looking forward to watching this thread grow and grow! You got a fan in me :thumbsup:

hehe thank u very much :smiley:

i was thinkin about doin it monochromatic … im in the mood for blue these days…but ill test it :shrug:

oh and …well only the colors m8 …most of the lines i do by hand

some quick sketches of the King

of course he cut his hair and beard before he came out of the mountains :slight_smile:

i painted over my first b&w sketch just to try some colors

next ill work on the composition and then ill redraw the king and the racoon … the kings position will be close to that one but i want the racoon to take more of the lower right half of the pic … he will be in a kind of crouching position with his nose close to the floor…( first sketches soon) :slight_smile: