Marvel's Stick Fan-Art Realtime, Sachin Sivakumaran (3d)

Title: Marvel’s Stick Fan-Art Realtime

Name: Sachin Sivakumaran

Hello everyone! This is a project I started a month back and had to put on hold for a couple of other projects. I decided it was time to wrap this up and move onto other stuff. It’s definitely not perfect. There are plenty of places I could potentially improve, but I’ll save that for my next project.

The head was hand sculpted in zbrush and used some micromaps for the pores. Texturing of the head was done inside Mari with Photoshop adjustments. For the Clothes I decided to create a base sim inside Marvelous and sculpted details on top of that. Texturing of the Clothes were done inside Substance Painter 2. This project was a lot of fun to work on and I managed to learn some neat tricks to speed up my process. I hope you guys like it! Thank you guys for looking!

More Images - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Q60EZ

Nice work!

I think the modelling is great ! Are these renderings from Painter ?

Hey, thanks so much! I really appreciate it. Some of the renders are from inside Substance but most of the Final renders are from Marmoset :slight_smile:

Hey @Travis Thank you so much for your comment. Thanks for looking through my post. I really appreciate it! :slight_smile: