Marie Antoinette's Revenge, Cris de Lara (2D)

Ha ha what a funny piece !
The expression is great!

WOW! Cris…este realmente é o que mais chama a atenção pela expressão do personagem , dos seus ultimos trabalhos. Adorei a brincadeira…haha…muito bom. As cores estão fantasticas e os detalhes nas vestimentas dela são impressionantes…na verdade,todos os detalhes na composição estão:applause:

ClaudiaFlor = Thank you!! :smiley:
SirNeo = Thank you very much!
nekro = I am glad you liked!
Ikaa = Thank you! :smiley: I loved the expression too! The model is great ! hahahaha!
monks = Thank you! :D:D

LS Knight = I am grateful for your words! thank you!
Well, after all research I did for Queen Antoinette, I did the first sketches and created the composition focusing only the character as I wished. Her story, her look, her eyes, a strong expression and angry. I would like to achieve that exact crazy and furious face. Well, so I used myself as the model! hahaha! I confess I really LOVED this play…to pose in front of the mirror and do this mad face was very very funny…hahaha.
About the brushes: For each image I usually create very useful brushes…in this case they were:
-brush for the wallpaper behind her
-brush for the eliptical frame and its details around her
-brush for the steel and wood textures for the ax
-brushes for decorating details in her name’s band
I prefer to work with brushes instead of filters to create any effects in general, as a painter I think this is a challenge to expertise, so I can say there is no big limitations for using brushes, they can do almost everything.

That’s all! :smiley:

Rodrigo = Thank you very much! :smiley: Valeu!!!

that is awesome!! Good job on the details, inspiring by this piece of master art works! Well done!!

Awesome pic!!! Great expression and rendering. Love it.

hmmmmm, I get the feeling that shes pissed. heh, Nice job dude.

Awesome painting and you look great in that dress Cris :stuck_out_tongue:

DerrickSong = I am very very glad you liked!
Bif = Thank you! :smiley:
songjong = hahaha! thank you!
Kyena = hahaha! thank you Kyena! But I think this dress let me a little fat! And it’s let me really very very angry!! hahahaha!

Wonerful!!

I absolutely love it!

And the expression is priceless =D

Good job!

Oh man… if I were a forum leader you’d give me a problem here… to plug you again on the FP ! Almost the same week lol
It’s a FP stuff… you’re making some incredible artwork man.

She’s very expressive, it’s funny and nicely executed (literally lol)

This goes to my favourites folder !

5 stars !

cya

Lol, so nicely done, and so much humor in this one, bravo! :slight_smile:

Sovica = Thank you very much…the expression really was my concern about.
Djampa= lol… thank you very much!!
Borilius = Yes the humor…I tried to put a mix of humor and madness in this image :smiley: I love to produce humor scenes…

fantastic! I absolutely love every bit of this image! :thumbsup:

Cris,

amazing work once again! I love to see a girl painting girls that are not faeries in the forest with birds and cute creatures flying/playing around, just for a change :wink:
Bravo for your technique and bravo for the originality Cris!

-Kris

OMG, she really gives me the creeps!! The expression on her face is so scaary. Dude great work!! She really looks angry XD :eek: :thumbsup: Overall this is awesome! Congorats!

Thank you everybody!! I am very very happy with this CGChoice Award!! WOW!!! Thanks a lot for this wonderful incentive! :smiley:

Intervain = Thanks a lot!!!:smiley:
Adameth = I am very glad you liked! really thanks!
Antropus = Wow!! your words are a big incentive for my future jobs!! Thank you Antropus!

hai cris,
great work! great expression!
really it is perfect! :thumbsup:

This is truly wicked, I love it.

10 stars.

Uhm… Well, I like the idea and the details are really good
but the skintones seem a bit dull and the shadows look rather weird.

Btw: The axe is a bit twisted, isn’t it?