maggot, Tobi Stierli (3D)

Title: maggot
Name: Tobi Stierli
Software: Modo, Photoshop, ZBrush

This was my entry for the final day challenge on global-artists.net

basemodel, retopo, textures and render in modo. Sculpted in zBrush with post-processing in Photoshop.

I hope you like it.

Tobi Stierli

Excellent! Love the colouring.

Hilarious fishing scene! Very well done cartoony feel. I love the maggot’s expression :slight_smile:

Definitely gross but it’s got a nice clean look to it.

Fluid is never an easy task, but you’ve done a great job.

I like that you made the background blurred too. It helps the viewer to focus on just the subjects.

Great job.

The maggot is really well done, the curves, folds, exagerated organic shapes and slimey textures and materials makes for a great (and slightly yucky!) image. Nice work!

Great concept
i like the rendering and 5 * for the materials keep it up
congrats

beautiful …love it…

Excellent!

I really enjoy how you combine a caricature model with a hyper realistic rendering!

That was really great! I love pretty much everything about the image. I do think it would have been cool to have motionblur applied to the fishingline where it leaves the image, to give an impression that the maggot and the fish is getting very soon snapped away from the image - but this might be a matter of taste. Love the expression of the maggot and love the concept of him catching a fish and not the other way around. Great work.

What a lightening,love it.

Wonderful work! Fun!!

Very funny and good work i like it. Good lights

amazing job!

I love how the maggot looks :), great texturing

hahaha what a cool idea!
Love it!

great work.

[font=Verdana]super fun[/font]!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.