Machineflesh Challenge Questions/Issues

Hurray!!! Can’t wait to know who won!!!

Thanx Leigh!

Another day of crazyness, madness, suicides, and impossible dates??? :buttrock:

I definitely hate u more NUTS!!!..how is L.A? . Have u settled down in your new work?
We want pics …have fun !!!:bounce:

argh, this is nerve recking… so distracting I can’t even work… refresh, refresh, refresh ;p

I have my suspects… let’s see if I’m close

tap tap tap

:smiley:

Ok who are they? Let's see if they match mine!Pick your top 10,not in any praticular order of course.Anybody up for that?:)  Who ever goes first,I'll follow.:)

hope this isn’t against the rules to speculate …
ok my top 10… there’s so many good entries, but here goes

in alphabetical order:

Krishnamurti M. Costa (Antropus)
Norman Rosenstech (Deadly Force)
jermy j hampton (essencedesign)
jason butler(flinder)
Greg Petchkovsky (gjpetch)
Ila Soleimani (ila_solomon)
James Kaufeldt (JamesMK)
Jorge Lescale (rattlesnake)
Jesse Sandifer (Sandpiper)
Michael Madic’ (Virtuoso)

and my top 4 are in there somewhere, tho it’s obvious who’s no.1

another day of suicides :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: who’s next…

and I still wannt the number 9 … :argh: :argh: :argh:

I think is better to follow the element of surprise…but the number of hard attacks will grow that way…extreme sport folcks :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

awwwwwhh c’mon spill the beans already already :bounce:

:bounce: OK /…i know how u can cool down…read this

"Hello, and welcome to the Mental Institute Hotline.

Please listen carefully to the menu selections, because they change every hour.

If you are Obsessive Compulsive, press 1 - - - repeatedly.

If you are Codependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have Multiple Personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are Paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are Delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the Mothership.

If you are Schizophrenic, listen carefully, and a small voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are Manic-depressive, it doesn’t matter what number you press - - - no-one will answer.

If you are Dyslexic, press 969696969696.

If you have a Nervous Disorder, please fidget with the Asterisk Key until a representative comes on the line.

If you have Amnesia, press 8 and then state your Name, Address, Phone Number, Date of Birth, Social Security
Number and your Mother’s & Grandmother’s maiden names.

If you have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, slowly and very carefully press 000.

If you have Bipolar Disorder, please leave a message after the beep, or before the beep, or after the beep, Please wait
for the beep.

If you have Short-term Memory Loss, please try to call again, later.

If you have Low Self-esteem, please hang up. Our operators are far too busy to talk to you

If none of the above apply, you have the wrong number.

Thank you. Have a good day."

HAR HAR HAR

OLE!:bounce:

HA HA!
You are nuts Dimi!
Cool text!
:thumbsup: :scream: :scream: :thumbsup:

ROFL :applause:

If you are waiting for the winners of the machineflesh challenge to be announced, press the F5 key on your keyboard until someone (Leigh) tells you that waiting is over. :smiley:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

lot of fun on this thread guys…I might not walk off again until the winners are announced… I might sleep on the table…oh no…the guys from the office will kick me out…maybe if I tell them I got crazy they leave me alone…what number should I press Dimitris?

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

For MachineFlesh Results Disorder …press

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 [size=3]F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 …ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:scream:
[/size]

hmmm…maybe they could post a list of those who didn’t win in the meantime :smiley:

Hmmm…i must continue …i think…and i quote ;

A good deal of the early literature concerning the origins of anxiety is attributed
to early separation experiences from the mother (or primary care). However,
the cause of anxiety disorders is still a matter of controversial discussion.
Recent research has demonstrated that traumatic events [size=2][color=white]( Machine Flesh Results) [/color]and separation experiences during childhood were more often described in people with panic disorder.[/size]

Lesson : leave away from your pc …for just 5 minutes…:bounce: :bounce:

Then come back and press F5…ROFLAMO:scream:

Just a little longer… :wink:

Huge ROTFLMAO @ Dimitris!

Seems that maybe the heat in Athens makes things even worse than they are up north :smiley: