Machineflesh Challenge Questions/Issues

No voting yet? Waiting…waiting…!!!

We can now vote!!!

Good luck everyone!

Yes good luck everyone… Really nice work to vote on…

Voting has started, guys.

The internal jury that will be judging after the public have voted is simply a jury made of 6 professional artists and 6 representatives from each sponsor.

How does the vote works?
Can we have more details?
Are there limitations? (number of votes per person, per works…)

Thanks

http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/machineflesh/entries.php
it says : Voting is for CGTalk members only. One vote per image :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

where are the bouton for voting?

Click the thumbnail to view the larger image, and you will find a vote button in the lower right corner beneath the image.

help! my enrty, as 2d challenger, under the name of celmar, has been changed for a detail of the picture, which is noithing else than a close up of parts pf the finishing work! anyway to change that?.. thank you for help… Celmar

I know voting has just started but does anyone have a clue on how long it will/may take ? Just curious about it…

btw good luck to all !!!

sorry guys, i’m participating on 2d challenge, but can’t see …how can i vote?
someone could explain me:banghead:

thanks

go here:
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/machineflesh/entries.php
It seems you can vote in the 2d/3d sections…

then… :

near the button it says: Voting is for CGTalk members only. One vote per image

good luck!

Would it be possible to see what top 20 are,maybe to be fair show them in random order.Add a sort button for top 20 or something,that would be great.
I think I read that vote from people will be for next two weeks,and then turned to private jury for your question adrixwha.:cool:

I don’t know if it helps…to show a top20…I think some details about the voting will help…not how you should press a button that saying vote! but how many challengers will go ahead,how much from the final note will be taken by concept or how much from the wips…stuff like that…didn’t see any threed about the voting(official I mean)

good luck to everyone…great work…allready voted

How can anyone miss the PLUG on front page?
Checking NEWS forum sometimes may help also.

-PFish

I refer at a threed in the forum my friend…most of us check just the threeds…because of the little time…I personaly have only few minutes at the day too check the news…my job is killing me…so…a notice will always help :deal:

Would it be possible to see what top 20 are,maybe to be fair show them in random order.Add a sort button for top 20 or something,that would be great.

We’re not going to let people directly see the results of the public voting… we tried that before (with the last Challenge) and it didn’t work so well at the time. (People were concerned that others might just look at the top few, vote for the ones there that they liked, and leave it at that).

Much like the last challenge though, after the private jury voting we’ll show everyone the winners, as well as a smallish shortlist.

Vote vote vote! Voting will close sometime next Monday (Australian CST time).

Hi there i just went to the voting page where u can see all the final images and i saw that my final image is not the image i put on your in Tff format ftp … the final image i did is there but only once u click on my thread its the second last one.
I was wondering if that could be the image on display rather then the last the one that is there now as it has toatlly different camera angle and lighting.

Sorry for the screw up.

cloud

3D-Cloud: Oh dear.

For voting images, we just used the most recent “Final Image” milestone posted. Since voting has just closed, I’m afraid there isn’t much point switching the images around now :sad:

If your image makes the shortlist (that is being sent to the judges soonish) then I’ll swap the images around… else there doesn’t seem to be much reason.

FWIW I actually prefer the one that did end up being displayed anyway! :slight_smile:

Good luck all;

So now that the voting are closed, when are getting the results of the first round???
The wait is killing me!

Thanks

Mirage