Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: Patrick A Haraguti

Patrick A Haraguti has entered the Machineflesh 3D Challenge.

This is my frist idea for this contest… coments is welcome!!
c-ya
more concepts coming soom thanks guys and good luck for all!

Looks interesting but I can’t tell what it does. o_O

Amazing concept, love the feel, it’s got a nasty edge which is great. It looks like some kind of breathing tube. Best of Luck :thumbsup:

Cool scetch man!

Looking interesting and detailed!

Keep us posted!
:thumbsup:

Nice bit of cooncept work there! – looks like some kind
of cyborg w/built in re-breathers/atmospheric cleaning
equipment.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Tony

Originally posted by D-3

This is my frist idea for this contest… coments is welcome!!
c-ya
more concepts coming soom thanks guys and good luck for all!

It’s a nice concepot but it’s a bit predictable… IE looks like a borg. Something more surprising would be a horse or other animal … something other than the usual man machine combo.

I had a great idea now… thank you for the comments… that helped me to have my idea… thanks guys :bounce:

Hey I love your sketch. Very Vader-ish. Are you going to do the body too? Maybe put some type of "aqualung " on it too. All the best!!!

Very good , this look amazing !!!

:thumbsup:

Hi D-3

Hey, I like your “first idea”:thumbsup:
Are you finished your Boxx Competition already? :beer:
I’m not really, but if… then I will starting this here.
Seeya, Climbazise :buttrock:

Cool sketch, looking forward 4 more :slight_smile: best luck!

Great sketch. Feels to me like a technical Frankenstein’s monster. It has really sad eyes. I can’t wait for the story.

good luck.

That looks very cool

cool man… keep working hard … your details are amazing
keep it up and show me more soon

wish you good luck

Hi Patrick, how are you?
Great scketch, i would like to see you finish this contest. Good luck my friend. You ll win hehe.

Originally posted by gmask
It’s a nice concepot but it’s a bit predictable… IE looks like a borg. Something more surprising would be a horse or other animal … something other than the usual man machine combo.

exactly what I thought, the concept looks great but there are -and will come even more- loads of cyborgs, and if you really want to win, you need a more original concept :shrug:

god thats cool :buttrock:

I’m torn on whether it’s too similiar to what has come before or just very cool. Maybe if it’s designed to be environment-specific you might incorporate something unusual?

the ‘inhalers’ might end up in a nose on the back of his head :wink: , seriously though, I wish I could sketch like that :surprised