Machineflesh 3D Challenge Entry: fraser hsiao hui wen

fraser hsiao hui wen has entered the Machineflesh 3D Challenge.

here is my story based on the ancient china fantasy .
the pi-pa fairy ,the number 2 femme fatale.

in the china ancient fantasy, faun shen bum. the pi-pa fairy was a 500 years old instrument,pi-pa. who changed its form into a beauty to seduce the king and ending the dynasty.

in the china ancient fantasy, faun shen bum. the pi-pa fairy was a 500 years old instrument,pi-pa. who changed its form into a beauty to seduce the king and ending the dynasty.

here r some machine details i imaged that were made with jade and bronze,the mix of artifact and luxury .
and I assumed that the chords was made by fibre optics which can perform both arpeggio and various illusions.

here r some machine details i imaged that were made with jade and bronze,the mix of artifact and luxury .
and I assumed that the chords was made by fibre optics which can perform both arpeggio and various illusions.

in some way I suggest the pi-pa fairy was actually some kind of alien who live with extra high-tech culture and be in that time to achieve some missions.

pi-pa fairy as a chinese famous femmes fatale ,her images must be as delicate as ancient chinese beauty and also elegance as music

and i try to shape the look and details

there is the final concept

there must be a platform made with jewels ’ jade and bronze as a huge instrument to entertain the king with music and dance.

the fairy herself body was also part of this instrument.those fine machines setting on her fingers ’ head ’ ears ’ arms and dorsal play music and start the platform to create illusions when she dance and sing.

and after that i will start my modeling

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.