The Senior Texture Artist is responsible for creating the textures, colors, and organic surface qualities needed in the completion of CG creatures and hard-surface models used in production.
- Works with production team (Leads and Supervisors) to execute the desired look of CG objects.
- Responsible for creating the textures, colors, and organic surface qualities needed in the completion of CG creatures and hard-surface models used in production.
- Participates as a team member in determining various design solutions; provides feedback to other members of the production by attending dailies on a regular basis.
- Works closely with Art Directors, Modelers, and look-development TD’s in achieving desired look of models.
- Maintains or exceeds consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work.
8+ years of experience in the high-end feature film visual effects.
Demo reel and portfolio illustrating knowledge and experience in painting, or illustration
Basic understanding of shading principles and lighting required
Ability to run turntables and perform basic lookdev/shader adjustments required
Modeling skills a plus
Familiarity with film production; computer graphics
Attention to detail
Ability to learn quickly and assimilate new information
Good interpersonal skills
Good organizational skills
To apply, please click here: