Lotus Born, Daniel Arnold-Mist (3D)

Title: Lotus Born
Name: Daniel Arnold-Mist
Software: Maya

An evolution of my XVLTR character. All modeled geometry inclusing the wires etc. Comments always welcome. Thanks for looking

Render time (26hrs 4000x3000)

Dan.

good model !!!:applause:

Wow very good design, very good ilumination.

Good robot face expression.

I see something no suficient SMOOTH in any adorn gray mesh on the top of the head.
But excellent work and design.

Nice concept and modeling man.

nice one man!

Thank you for the replies. The top wires don’t have much smoothing on them because i liked the effect it was creating in the render, making it look more beaten if you get me. Wil;l post more shots later

Dan

2 stars???:curious:

Details and Higher res

Holy mama! ! ! ! !

Finally a new image from you. Excellent work. Why this has 2 stars is very confusing :shrug: . Front page work again my friend! :wink: Love the details on this one! Dare i ask, how many polygons on this one?

5 stars from me ***** :bounce:

Incredible work Daniel ! Amazing details !

***** Stars for sure

Great work, some really heavy and layered modeling, I like the attention to detail.

Very cool… Awesome detail… Keeps it up!

Nicely done

regards

Thank you for your kind comments. I have updated the image as I wasn’t happy with the eye.

chinchilla8899: Think thi final count was around 1.4 million polys. Thanks for your support!
virt3D: Thanks buddy, nice to see you here
TheAllusionist/T4k3n/phoenix: Thank you all. Hope to get some new works to you soon

Wow, like the update on the eye, looks much better. Did you use the same technique as your other image? or is this different

Awsome again

Very nice work on the materials.

b

Video tutorial is now available

Hope you enjoy

Lotus Born Video Tutorial

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.