Loomis doesn't happen everyday...

Hi all,

Just thought I’d share this little discovery of mine with you all, as you’re all most likely to appreciate it ;)…

While clearing out the storeroom in my rather overstuffed house, I came accross a beautiful copy of the now out-of-print Andrew Loomis’ Figure drawing for all it’s worth. It’s missing the jacket but otherwise in great shape, and I dare say flipping through it has inspired me to learn some anatomy ;).

Anyway, I might upload some pics later just for fun…Of course, the PDF’s are avaliable online, but it’s awesome to have randomly stumbled on such a thing; 1st editions of the book are being sold for >$300 on amazon :cool:

Cheers, keep up the good work all :slight_smile:

If you happen to get tired of it (anatomy studying tends to get boring for most people after a while), feel free to send me the book :stuck_out_tongue:

I cleared my storeroom and found nothing

Hello

Believe BudPlant.com sells the German language version for around $30, if all you really did is to see the artwork.

Mr. D

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.