looking!

Hey everyone.

My name is Aaron Brown and I just graduated from Washington State University with a Fine Arts degree. I currently work as a 3d designer and in my free time I would love to collaborate on a short film. I have experience with modeling, texturing, concept art and lighting. If you want some extra help let me know! I am going to start putting images in my portfolio this week. I just signed up officially so I am still getting set up. Thanks for reading!

Aaron Brown

Hey aaron, nice portfolio you have.

Do you have any scripts/ ideas for any short films or are you looking to join a project?

I’m currently wanting to start a short film project, but i’m finding it hard to find other talented artists who can help out.

Hello Daniel!

I just checked out your portfolio and I like what you have done! Very nice. I am actually in the process of moving to Seattle but when things slow down a bit I have a fun idea for a short that I would love to collaborate with some people on.

Keep an eye on this thread and I will update my status in the next month or so. Thanks for your interest!

Hey,

No problem, i’ll only have until this september to work 7 days a week for long periods of time though, after that it’s university si won’t be able to work on collabs so much. However i’ll still be up for doing work when i can.

I’m current writing up a small short film, only a few minutes long with one character, if you wan’t when i’m done writing the script i can send it to you, you can have a think about it and then we can take it from there, if you want?

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.