Looking for tools to recreate 'this effect'


I’ve been figuring out ways to recreate this effect inside After Effects.
Been searching for appropriate plugins for the same but nothing conclusive sums
up yet.

Can anyone shed some light on this?


You could try the “scribble” effect, with a “hero” line that can be grabbed and pulled similar to the example you provided.


Thanks Remi !!
It have become ridiculously simple now!!
Really appreciated your help.