Looking for Characters to Rig

Heya all, I’m a student and I’m just starting out with rigging.

Since I need the experience I’ll rig for free whatever character you throw at me (as long as it has good topology).
I guarantee I will not use the character for any purpose other than showing it in my reel (with your permission of course).

A humanoid character will be best for now, as I’m just starting out.

I do have experience in 3D, and am employeed at the moment. I’m making the jump to rigging, is all. :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m also a 3D student! I’m wondering what program you’ll be using to rig in? I have a character that I would love to have rigged in Maya for a short film project I’m working on with some friends of mine at school. This bug character is a biped, but it might be a bit challenging with the extra arms and stylized face. You’ll have to let me know if this seems too tricky. I’ve attached a picture of the lowres rig with some basic shaders applied so you can get a feel of the final look, but the final textures won’t be ready for another week or two. This character is already fully UV’d with clean topology, and we can provide rigging reference as well if you are interested. Let me know what you think.

Hey :slight_smile: Looking pretty nice. I don’t think the extra arms should make it too difficult.

I am indeed looking for models to rig in Maya, so that works out pretty well.

I’m available on Skype, Discord, Whatsapp and Mail, though I’m flexible if you’re using something else.
My mail: Bnbmyself@gmail.com

Send me an email if you’re interested and we’ll continue there :slight_smile: