Looking for a test audience for my project

Hello all,

It’s been a long time since I’ve been on this forum; the online world has changed so much in the last decade…

I’ve recently completed the first draft of an animatic for my next animated short film, Levare. I’m planning to have an “online test screening” to gauge audience reaction and request feedback. In addition to the general public, I’m seeking people with experience and expertise in animation production and filmmaking, so I thought this might be a good place to look.

I can’t share the animatic directly to forums and social media, so I’m sharing a registration form for people to complete, and they’ll be given access to the animatic in the coming months when everything’s set up.

You can learn more about the project here, and find a link to the registration form here.

Hopefully, this will be of interest to some of you. If you can think of other good places to find a test audience, I’m open to suggestions!

Andrew

Good day. Personally, I use the VeePN service. For more information, please click this link now . I use it to access secure networks and information that can only be accessed by certain users. This allows me to access secure sites and services that are not available to me due to my location. VPN also gives me anonymity and protection from hackers and scammers. This allows me to feel safe while using the Internet.

Merchant Cash Advance Leads can help you to find your relevant and trusted audience for your projects and services.