Little Red Riding Hood, Vanja Todoric (2D)

Fantastic work and great atmosphere. Thet devious little Riding Hood was always a bit suspicious to me!:wink:

Goths and Darkers will be rejoycing: finally something for their kids to read at night:)

Great work

zoran

Nadam se da cemo videti nove radove uskoro!

Great design! Simple yet very effective. I love the wolf with its psychotic grin.:smiley:

Successfully creepy, I got chills. It did however take me a while to grasp that Little Red was sitting on a stool in the first frame… maybe the size of her head/skull threw me off (or maybe I’m just slow). In any case, nice work.

I’m totally loving the colours and mood, the textures too…Actually I love everything…I’m a bad person to ask an opinion from (_ _)~

love your treatment, wickedly cool! give us more

I think you made a great job with the textures and definitely you got an atmosphere!!
Great someone work also the original version of the tale,amazing only few know it :wink:

Wow! I love it… so unique and darker way of telling the story with awesome art :applause:

wow, this is really cool, love the style, love to see more!!

It is different. I like it. Loved the Grandma’s house part (:

wow good job

Odlicno. Bravo majstore.

love the usage of patterns!

Nice concept…I love the style of your painting…!! :applause:

Indeed, that is the original story. In fact, most fairy tales have a grissly, grim ending, but children story tellers saw the need to tell the stories in a way without keeping the children up wetting their beds all night.

:slight_smile:

Wow these illustrations are really great! Love the style and all the detail and decoration!

crit:
I think the skull-headed riding-hood would be better if it were more “normal” but it’s still cool in a dark-tale sense. Excellent and beautiful work!

Nice… I like “what if” kind of things.
Here you’ve achieved great style of expression and the necessary creepy mood… nicely done.!

yeah i know:)
thought it would be fun to show people the real and scary side of the fairy tales, and maybe make them awake all night and wetting their beds :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you all once again for the kind words, means a lot to me.

i realy love this story!!!

Wow, such a beautifully dark and moody representation. I like your style a lot Vanja. Great work! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

-Sachin

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.