Little Planet, Luca Fiorentini (3D)

Title: Little Planet
Name: Luca Fiorentini
Software: Maya, mental ray

Updated version for the “I hope soon to be ready animated showreel” :slight_smile:

Modeled in maya, and rendered in Mental Ray with only direct lighting and puppet shaders. Compo in Nuke

I love it. The dog’s face is awesome… Good Job, congratulations

nice work.

Wow! The design of the dog is really cute and funny. Impressive work on the lighting especially the way the little moon shines behind the dog. Good Work and Good Luck with the rest of the animation and your showreel! :thumbsup:

Puppet shaders… Could you tell me something more about it? Would be really helpful as I am currently trying to work out a not so ‘render heavy’ shader for my graduation project. :slight_smile:

Very nice expression on the dog’s face.

The dog is indeed very well done and cute, contrast in colours and the lighting is done very well. Overall a winner :slight_smile: It made me smile by the way.

Cobra 6

nice look i rellly like it alot lol :slight_smile:

@Seralios: Thank you man! I’ve been working especially on face and posing in the update. Happy it worked :slight_smile:

@alichenari: hei! nice to have you following me :slight_smile: thanks for the comment!

@spkr9: Thank you very much mate!
I was talking about a shader suit coded by Pavel Ledin (aka Puppet). I could found the on his website (http://www.puppet.tfdv.com/) but unfortunately the download section is down right now. any way you can search trough the net and the forum to get an idea :slight_smile:

@Rahl: Thanks, glad you like it!

@cobra6: wow! thanks, and is always nice when you make someone smile with a render :smiley:

@bahaahalabi: thanks u very much!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.