Let’s start a mini-quick animation competition:
Animating a Sphere & a Box, Telling a simple short story with them.
- Allowed Geometries are “One Sphere, One Box, One Ground Plane (Any Size, Any Type)”
- One Camera, Unlimited Lights, Textures Are Allowed But keep Them Simple, BTW It’s an
Animation Competition Not a Modeling/Rendering One!)
- The length of the Film, Including the Titles & Credits should NOT be Exceeded 10 sec.
- All Methods of Animating are Allowed, Skeletal, Scale/Squash, Move, Rotate, Morph,
(You could Morph the Box & the Sphere to each other, But Not to any Other Kind of Objects.)
- You can make a Hole, Crack or any Geometry Deformation/Destruction to the Box/Sphere.
- You can Extrude Faces/Vertices from them but the WHOLE Mesh must Looks like a Box/Sphere.
- The Whole Film must be Rendered/Previewed in ONE Single Shot, No Cut Allowed.
- Image Post Processing in an External Program is NOT Allowed, but Sound FX Mixing is.
- Oh, EYES are NOT Allowed! No Way, Don’t Ask.
The Entries will be Judged, but No Prize yet!
Who want to be the Competitor/Animator & Who want to be the Judge?
Please be in Hurry, It’s Simple, Use Your creativity & imagination.