Lighting Challenge #12: Halloween

chickenkts - Good start. It would be nice to see darker darks in the scene, more blown-out white inside the pumpkin, and much softer shadows on the light coming out of the pumpkin.

fulg0re - Nice scene. It seems a little lacking in color, maybe if the key and fill on the background were two different colors there’d be more contrast and interest. Maybe more shadows could help break-up the back wall as well?

-jeremy

Hi everyone, i’m still a beginner using 3d software… still a student. I know i’m quite late but i hope comment will be given…thanks. but can someone first teach me how to upload my image?? Thanks

Hi everyone, i’m still a beginner using 3d software… still a student. I know i’m quite late but i hope comment will be given…thanks. got one is zipped file…file too big

hi guys, it,s my first try done in four hours with scanline renderer.i hope you will like this.

nice work floze. i have seen your lighting work in old challenges and those scenes were awesome.

Hello, i’m new here. I saw the Lighting Challange and decided to give it a try. Some of the stuff on the galleries is awesome =P

Hope you like it

This is an old challenge now, this thread is archived. If you scroll down to the Challenge #12 section of the downloads page, you’ll see that the models can still be downloaded for your tests, and also that a gallery has been made of top entries. Feel free to browse this thread to see what others have posted, even though you can no longer post here.

Great work everyone!

A gallery from this challenge is on-line:
http://www.3drender.com/challenges/Halloween/index.htm

See you next time,

-jeremy