LEVEL Zero looking for worldwide artists

Hello everybody
I’m not here to propose you to make the new “Avatar”, but I think that we could do a nice work together.
My name is Benoit, I’m french and I’m in charge of production in a 2d/3D studio in France.
I was CG Artist, but I decided to share my experience to help in production organisation.
I’m here today to speak about my project I developed these 3 last years in my spare time.
I acquired the experience to lead this kind of project.
I join a few artworks and a link to 2D animatic. The scenaristic universe and the scenario is already written
Today I would like to start the preproduction phase.
-Completion of the storyboard
-2D Animatic
-Artworks sets + characters
-Blueprints
I’m looking for passionate and competent people to join me in this (crazy) project where everyone could share his experience and expertise.
I have no time constraints but I am looking for a professional quality. The goal is not to let this project into oblivion, if you see what I mean :wink:
In order to not pollute the topic, I will give any information to interested people. So don’t to contact me by email or PM, or Skype (heavy_bolter; France) and I will give you all the necessary information and a further presentation of the project.
Regards
Benoit

https://vimeo.com/24821698

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.