Legs (nudity?)

Maybe I’ll get some feedback in this forum. Tried posting it in the 3D stills/WIP forum, and had like 90 something views but no replies. Does that mean it’s horrible? lol

Any comments would be very very helpful. Thanks.

Well, it’s better than what I was able to do so far. :wink:

Anyway, the only comment I have is about the toes: they look a bit off. I think the little toe was set a bit too far back relative to how the other toes are situated. Also, the pads on the toes, except for the big toe, seem a bit lean; maybe you can make them a little fatter? You also may want to add a few more wrinkles at the ankle where the foot bends.

Just my opinion; I’m a bit new to this.

Really really nice pic. I think that you need to give the underneath of the cheeks a little bit of a crease though make it look they they have some weight…otherwise they look like they have no weight, which of course kinda ruins the realism. And of course a big booty is sexy… :thumbsup: keep it up!

Cheers John

this is really nicely constucted the light is good I like the simple arch the toes need a little tweak an just wondering whys the lepricorn dead:)

Cool, I really like it. The thing you could improve, is the toes, the toes looks a little bit to far away from eachother, atleast the last toe to the right… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Well, good anyway. ;D

I really like it too! Shame you got not crits in the other forum :0 No you don’t suck at all :slight_smile:

The only thing that seems a bit off to me, is the indents right about the buttocks seem to be a bit strange. A little to far apart maybe? Or maybe they’re not indented enough.

I’m not sure, but it could just be me!

I still really like the subtle soft pose, great work mate!

Thanks alot for the comments. I’ve made all those changes, but I think it’s time to move on to something new. Thanks again for all the help.

That’s a very nice picture, but the only thing that I find weird are the toes on the left foot and the tattoo. The tattoo seems a bit out of place and not on the body itself. You might have to desaturate it a bit and incorporate the body’s shadows on it so it looks like it is on it for sure =)

Otherwise a very beautiful work ^^

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.