Lebron James, Yi Xu (3D)

Title: Lebron James
Name: Yi Xu
Software: 3ds max, Digital Fusion, Photoshop, ZBrush

Hi, this is my last work,Lebron James.He is leading his team to
win every game and Cavaliers are ready to win this championship
The model was done in max and zbrush.Then I rendered the image into seperate layers and composed them in fussion
Hope you enjoy it.Thanks.

Great image, i would rather have some soft shadows because those crisp shadows make my believe is outside scene.

hi man
your work si actually good but i don’t think the wrist straps will looks like that when he is throwing the ball , my personal viewpoint :thumbsup:

beautiful and sweet work!

my Only nagative commemt is what
the ball seems to clean a bit,but it’s really cool artwork.

hi man
your work is actually good but i don’t think the wrist straps will looks like that when he is throwing the ball , my personal viewpoint :thumbsup:

my suggestion is change the pose slightly (he looks quite flat… slightly rotating the hole character clockwise will help, and also change the position of his left arm) and yes give him soft multiple shadows… cuz of the number of lights in the arena…
overall it looks gr8… :thumbsup:

very nice work. I like a lot.I agree the first comment.
anyway,it is great job. today he won in GAME

great work~like always~dude
if you show some workflow of this character~that would be more interesting:)
and I agree with “angad” about the shadow~anyway,like this work,and looking for your new stuff show up~hehe
keep it going~man~

skin shading is very good! :wink:

Very fine work man

regards

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.