Learning sculpting, dog-like Creature

Hey!
after a few of small and simple projects, I decided that I should do something more, so I started this organic model, first made basemesh in 3ds max and then started sculpting in Mudbox.
It’s a creature which should live in abandoned/radioactive city, full of plants and trees, something like Chernobyl, but with skyscrapers and stuff.
It’s my first organic model and first time sculpting something, and I had no idea where else to get some critique, I tried to ask my CG teacher, but she does not know anything about 3D, so I have gonne here.

PS. would be great to know how to post big images (my first time posting)…
oh, and sorry for my english

Ok, so I did not work on it too much, but here’s a little update,
I got this problem, when I was modeling basemesh, I forgot about the tongue, so I added it while sculpting, this is the problem, I want to have the mesh with not so much poly, so I want to make normal map for all the details, but in the lower layers, the tongue is not there, is there anyway I can fix it without doing all the sculpting all over again?
thx

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.