Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe and one of Germanys most successful technology companies. With more than 400 staff (and counting) we develop innovative online games at our Hamburg offices and these games are now played by over 115 million players in over 200 countries and in more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth so were looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story apply now!
This position is aimed at persons with professional experience and has salaried employee status. We would ask freelancers (and companies) who wish to offer us their services, not to reply to this advertisement.
As our Lead Marketing UI Artist, you will be the interface between the Marketing and Art Depts. In collaboration with our Art Director, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of our own style in all areas of marketing.
- Professional and disciplinary management (and further development) of the internal 10-man Usability/Marketing team
- Close cooperation and consultation with the Art Director and the Marketing Director
- Instruction and development of artists at all career stages in your team and giving them feedback
- Extensive professional experience in a similar position, preferably in an agency environment
- Good knowledge of Flash and Photoshop
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS desirable
- A passion for user-centered design
- Initial experience in personnel leadership
- Organizational talent, an independent way of working and communication skills
- A very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- A passion for games
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education with reference books, further training and language courses in-house
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, plus childcare places right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or a parking spot
- Regular team events and numerous benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
If you do not want to miss this unique oppertunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a single PDF file to Karsten Krausch: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the keyword Lead Marketing UI Artist and the source details.
For more information look at www.goodgamestudios.com/de