TRIXTER Munich is currently looking to hire experienced Lead Houdini FX TD. The ideal candidate will show strong attention to detail backed up with excellent technical understanding and ability to achieve optimum results.
Type of contract: Full-time, Long-term.
• Execute FX technique tasks using Houdini software.
• Deliver all elements in a structured way that allows efficient integration into the pipeline.
• Produce the final looks of FX sequences, including integration with other CG elements.
• Work with production management to prioritize tasks.
• Take responsibility, lead and support junior Artists.
• Creatively solve problems and achieve art direction for a shot.
• Troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
• Minimum 4+ years’ experiencein developing Special Effects in future film industry.
• Expert knowledge of Houdini Software.
• Proficient knowledge of FX techniques, workflow and software (FumeFX, RealFlow, Maya Particles, Studio Max) and/or 3D software package.
• Proficiency with liquid simulations,destructions, explosions, trails, smoke and dust.
• Strong understanding of motion, forces, fluid behaviours and particle dynamics.
• Experience with live action/photo real a major plus.
• Good knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects.
• Good communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
• English language skills