le neunoeil, damien canderle (3D)

Title: le neunoeil
Name: damien canderle
Software: BodyPaint, Photoshop, VRay, ZBrush

Hi for this one i try to make a funnier monster than usual.
the concept is from a friend of mine ( here: http://pagesblanches.over-blog.com/ ).

Model in ZBrush 3
texture are made with both zbrush3 and bodypaint (my first real try with it :))
post-work in photoshop to tweak the colors and lighting

hope yoiu like it

good work and funny picture héhé “il louche en plus” :slight_smile: mdr

HAHA! great!
greetz,
ardworx

hahah,
I love it…
Superbe couleur et design!!!

Like always, amazing rendering…

Amezing and colorful

aa … I like the picture… nice colours…and very very nice textures…en en …your painting is well done … So… ****4stars from me …keep it up…:bounce: :bounce:

Reeeaaaaally styled!! One of the most hilarious monster I have seen in a while. Nice lighting and texturing as well. Do you plan to put “neneuille” in a (ridiculous) composition? this character deserves a silly background!
Love it.

Hahahahaha!! Oh, man!!
Very funny and very good work!!
Fantastic!!
Amazing collors!! ^^

What a funny dude!
nice work as always :slight_smile:

:eek: I would never expect to see such a piece from you Damien. Love the colours and sss . Great creature.

huhuhu really like this one !! very well done :wink:

i really love and respect your work
Super boulot :slight_smile:

Hmm Really nice work indeed…A funny character…Modelling is good…Coloring and texturing is really great…Lighting is of a top notch…Eye is a good one…Nice really nice…:slight_smile:

cool character. looks great! I don’t really like the eye though, it doesn’t blend well with the rest of the picture, maybe it just needs more color (from a stronger reflection).

Fantastic monster. I like it a lot. I’d love to see the skin and eye looking less dry - the eye for example looks more polished than glistening/moist. The ‘arms’ are just perfect! :slight_smile:

wow…Cute Alien…Well Done

This is so great. I love the colors and the character in general. The only thing I would work on with this is maybe the underlying muscle structure around the eye. Even though it’s cartoony, I’m thinking there should be a difference between fat and muscle there. Good work! : )

really well done. texture, model and colors are great!

Haha amazing creature!! Love the colors, beautiful render!! :applause:
I don’t know why, but it reminds me Maniac Mansion (or day of the tentacle)
This one could fit in the game very well :smiley: :thumbsup:

I love the color and render!