Laurel & Hardy, Tj159 (3D)

xtremly good…

I’d swear that is a shot from the movie… Amazing work you got there

Man totally shocked. I thought it was a photo for a sec till i scrolled down and saw wirefames. Great stuff. Good to see it got to the Front page!! :thumbsup:

Tremendous!

Here you go have a drink!

:beer:

Meg egyszer gratulalok!!!
Fantasztikus!!! :applause:

:bowdown:
Yeah, Stan should look skinnier, but besides that, it´s almost a resurection. Congrats!

Szia! :slight_smile:
Ez 5 csillagos munka!!
Gratulálok!! Nagyon eltaláltad a karaktereket!!

Nice!:slight_smile:

Impressive - but give us the background story !

What did you use? How long did it take? Why did you make it? :bounce:

Really great work!!!:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Great work!

Can you post the reference photo?

quinox:
No background story. this picture was prepared for may portfolio, bicause I looking for a job.

Absolutely an Awesome work. Even black and white pallete gives a superb atmosfere. Everything is very well modelled and textured.

you will find one (a job ; )

Excellent modelling and texturing; you’ve captured their essence really well.

However, I do think the lighting really lets the image down. Hardy’s chin is almost black underneath, and Laurel’s ear has a dark shadow right under it.

Perhaps adding a rimlight and some soft highlights will really bring the image to life.

Sorry for the crit, I do love the piece, I just think the lighting could make it look so much better.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

I’m sure there are some details to tweak, but for the moment, I don’t even want to think about them. I just want to enjoy the work. I was a big Laurel and Hardy fan as a kid, and you absolutely NAILED the feeling, expression, and chemistry between the two of them. This is really great. Are you planning to animate?

Hoo!

Cool. I have already seen your work on d21.hu, but i tell you again its awesome. You can see so little of these kind of pictures nowadays, although they “shine” pleasent feeling, so as your picture. Grats!

Wooow!:drool:

This is Fantastic!! :eek: Very Nice Work! :thumbsup:

Nagyon jól sikerült. Gratulálok! :beer:

amazing

that belongs in an art gallery instead of on this site. INCREDIBLE work! The only thing that made clear this wasn’t a photo, is that laurels face is a bit too fat, and there’s also something wrong with his eyes (like he is very tired or something). And the pointing finger from hardy is a bit off too … Other than that = amazing.
If you showed only hardy’s face people would think you showed them a photograph. And your “suit-material” really blows me away !!!
I bet the job offers will come in soon with a piece like that!