Lamborghini Murciélago, Thirdeye (3D)

Since everybody and his uncle are making wonderful cars these days i decided to make one too, i hope you like it. The modeling took me a week, the rest… One month and maybe even more. This car appears in a Maxon commercial for the UK market (a 2sided leaflet)

final composition:
http://www.cgtalk.com/tmp/thirdeye_final.jpg

wireframe:
http://www.cgtalk.com/tmp/thirdeye_wire.jpg

I hope the car doesn’t cause here the same battle it caused in the renderosity.com forum lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Ps: on a side note about the wireframe: wide use of C4D hypernurbs points/edges/faces weighting

WIP thread here, if you wanna see other colours pics too
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=565186#post565186

Wow, looks really nice. This is another example for the power of cinema4d.

Stefan

ThirdEye_01: i thought they told you to stop posting photos!! heh heh…
very very nice work…
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Very nice indeed:applause: :applause:

Lambourghini! :bounce:

ThirdEye, how could you fall so deep and make a car… but heeey wait a minute… that’s actually a nice made car! woa… Awesome job mate! :wink:

wow

absolutely amazingly brilliant!!!

hmm ok maybe it’s too much black on black but still…

WOW! :eek:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Damn you ThirdEye - Congrats - You’ve done it again. Very well done. Go C4D go!!

Really awesome…as i already told you…all the views are breathtaking :))))

Five points for me
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ciao, Ale

Could we have an orange one for old times sake :frowning: Love it very nice renders. Funny how modeling for you typically takes a few days or a week or so, and the materials takes you months :slight_smile:

Good stuff.

Great Stuff!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :applause: :thumbsup:

That’s a pretty clean and tidy mesh you’ve got there. Congratulations!:buttrock:

Best regards.

Excellent…Great work. The power of c4d can be used :stuck_out_tongue:

neat model, one thing though: the floor takes away the sence of scale. using a reflective floor allways does that…

nice car though!

cheers

wow i thought i can wait with posting when i going to finish something but this is so coool
i have to post

:buttrock: :bounce: :drool:

awesome your head your car
=)

(kubi from irc)

The reflections/shadows on the ground seems to give it away a bit…

But, Damn… That’s pretty wicked!

great work, i agree post the red or the metallic too… they were just as lovely.

you’ve outdone yourself with this one, top job :thumbsup:

:beer:
SWEET!!!

nice one alberto :thumbsup: really enjoyed seeing this come together in the c4d forum, but could you do a silver one as well, I think the black is hiding some of the detail work, looking ace though:applause:

Really great! Awesome!

:bounce:

• comanche -

turned out really good third , one suggestion though , please lose the c4d tag , or model it like a real tag ,

right now its too white and plain its the focal point of the picture , My eyes keep going to it and thats not a good thing. Otherwise kick ass model and render.