Lamborghini Murcielago, Reiv (3D)

The wire of the lowpoly car ( lmeshSmooth lvl 0 ) :

Sick Man, Just Sick!!! That is AWESOME:thumbsup:
Gives me something to aspire to one day. Keep em
coming:applause:

Out of all of them, the high reflective picture looked the best.

:drool: :eek: :drool:

wicked

listen …

are you crazy???

In this forum just there are crazy guys, Very good, good same.

The background is fantastic, how you make it???
the color stayed very cool …

Congratulation this will go for my private gallery !!

Bye

:buttrock:

Thats some very nice work, great render job too. nice modeling work, good clean mesh. great job man!

Good job!!! it’s awesome… i like the 1st render it has a wierd but cool look to it…
The folding out “batwings” (behind the side window) are supposed to be flush with the body but they stick out a bit too much. Maaaaaaaaaaaan thats the biggest problem i could find w/ ur car (that makes me sad)

THx angain for ur comments.
PauloSampaio: The background is really simple: this is juste a radial map mixed with different “noise” maps, that’s all :slight_smile:

freakin’ A man…very nice render, i kinda like the more reflective one more cuz it looks “cleaner” but the other one looks more “realistic”

keep it up and hit me on AIM at duncedom

O&O

thanks… reiv.

The last one really did it for me, I was hesitant with the first 2, but with that combo on the mats, you really caught that showroom excellence imo. Well done

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Great work!

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame - which you are now placed

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com so I can send you the award .psd file

salud

Originally posted by lildragon
[B]The last one really did it for me, I was hesitant with the first 2, but with that combo on the mats, you really caught that showroom excellence imo. Well done

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Great work!

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame - which you are now placed

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com so I can send you the award .psd file

salud [/B]

Good Job you definitly deserve it :beer: :thumbsup:

Wow thanx! :thumbsup:
Here is an other rendering with few mods:

OMG :eek: :eek:
You are incredible, thats the best Murcielago I had ever seen, both modeling, lighting and render are superb, thats amazing work. My murcielago just can’t get even close to yours, really nice.

hope to see some more of your work in the future.

Yeah, it looks pretty good. Only think I dont like is the rubber pattern on tires. I would model it, rather than use a bump map. Also the pattern it self doesnt look to be that Lambo has in real.

And I would make a bit darker rims.

awesome work… again. I saw more work of you here, all of this excellent style

Hey, guy, you was any plugin to render this?
Brazil, V-ray, FR or Scanline!
Great work! :applause:

Could you post your Preset Light used on this Scene?

Scion :cool:

Hey, guy, you was any plugin to render this?
Brazil, V-ray, FR or Scanline!
Great work! :applause:

Could you post your Preset Light used on this Scene?

Scion :cool:

I say it’s perfect. I do agree with a slight touchup on the tire tread, but the cars is excellent.

what program did yopu use for the car and the bankground ?
can u let me know ?
car and bankground looks sweet :thumbsup:
thanks mate ! :slight_smile:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.