Kumu, Art Museum of Estonia, Viktor Fretyán (3D)

Title: Kumu, Art Museum of Estonia
Name: Viktor Fretyán
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay

This is a project I have been working on for a while now. I love this building very much and I always wanted to do it in 3d.

I owe a huge thank for Samuel Gwynn and Ankit Surti who provided a model for me when I started. And although later on literally every element was remodelled since I wanted everything to be as detailed as possible it was still a huge help and I couldn’t have done this without them.

Instead of making one scene and taking more shots I wanted to make every scene to be individual.

Thank you for viewing and let me know what you think!

Impressive compositions and very nice color correction. Creates a feeling, mood on the architectural visualisation. Highly detailed work makes me enjoy watching. Congratulations.

Excellent work. :buttrock:
Really well done.

Cian.

Amazing stills! I really like the lighting and the mood you’ve set for the scenes. Good job!

oh yeah ! you and alex are the best

stunning. amazing.

The compositions are flawless. I especially like the exterior shot where the contrails mimic the curve of the building–very poetic, and restrained enough so that it doesn’t feel over-illustrated.

thanks for sharing!

Great work,no critiques!

These are amazing! The composition on each piece is just right. This should definitely make top-row for sure. :thumbsup:

Exterior render looked like a photograph,

very good work.

Beautiful work, as usual. Have you considered rendering an animation sequence of the camera moving slowly through some of these shots?

Very very well done!:bowdown:

Well whats there to think about, another masterpiece bro, awesome :slight_smile:
Would definitely appreciate some wires.

The color, lighting and tone are fantastic… Great Job!

This is freaking awesome! :bowdown:
i love the looks,texturing is amazing…editing is done very well. :thumbsup:
is it really PS or AE?

i like them all very good job
regards

R. /°

Simply amazing, in my words, I say : VL :slight_smile:

I’m not a fun of this type of pictures, but these are beautiful!
I love the best the middle-right image, where the plane’s line is passing with the building.

Fantastic work Viktor! Great photographic approach, thumbs up as always :slight_smile:

Regards,
W

hi
Great work.
great render and every thing…

GR8 pictures nice postproduction as always KEEP IT