Kenji's Sketchbook

Your thumbnail are getting more and more readable. Very nice improvement, keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Hi danielh68, thank you for the compliments. I was trying to sketch from imagination. Somehow it portrays some towers from Lord of the Rings which I didnt watch. Shame on me I will try develop more. THANK YOU!!

Hi siiilon, thanks! My sketches are pretty rough and vague. Sometimes I dont know what I am doing. I will continue my best Sir. THANKS!!

Alright, Im still working out on the panels which might be posted within these days. And ok, Ive to post some sketch from the Snow Blade Tower thread along here since its also sketches. Have a look and critique please :wink:

Yeap, thats about it…:shrug:

nice hatching style, hope to see more of it! do faster!

Hi ccc_1985, thanks for dropping by with compliments~ Im taking my time to improve myself, so…yeap, just bare with me patiently as I will keep posting more.

Heres today’s stuff…bad…bad…bad…

Continue drawing the panels, almost done. Had fun sketching figures again…so here are the panels for this week since the last post on the Snow Blade Tower illustration.

Panel 37 and 38

Panel 39 and 40

Panel 41 and 42

Panel 43 and 44

Panel 45 and 46

Panel 47 and 48

Panel 49 and 50

Ok!! Last two panels from the trailer itself. However there are other extra scene from other trailers. But I will keep it as this for now. Time to start drawing other stuff already…Its been awhile I havent do anything with colors…:sad:

A quick concept sketch from nothing to this for this week …

A new digital painting, a portrait of a friend. About 12 hours I guess…:surprised

BreakDown

CloseUps

Fierce Falcon
Medium: Photoshop CS4 and Painter IX

BreakDown

Doesnt feel like Fierce Falcon was nice…so did a little changes to it…:curious:

Raging Falcon

sweet!>>>>>>>>>

~Soundwav
Thanks!! I didnt know its sweet…:cool:

Concept Art - Red Octopus
I dont know what Im doing…seems like this octopus is angry…hahaha…

Medium: Photoshop CS3 and Painter IX

BreakDown

Damn this latest stuff is killer, love it. :slight_smile:

~God-Of-Zilla
Thanks!! Hahaha Red Octopus, yummy~!!

Alright, heres a starter for December~!! Wosh Wosh!!
Looks like a Scorpion…but someone told me it looks like a dragon…:argh:
Medium: Photoshop CS4 and Painter IX

BreakDown Concept Art Scorpion

Just a quick sketch. No reference…:smiley:

Alright, its been awhile I do some paintings. So here it is. I bring you the twins.

Red Phoenix and Blue Phoenix!!!

Merri KurisuMasu to everyone in CgSociety!!

Alright, just did some doodle with strokes and color that lead me to this…haha…:wise:
Concept Art - Leonopteryx
Medium: Photoshop CS3 and Painter 11

I dont think Im inspired by Avatar’s creature…but somehow the strokes and colors I paint sure has some shadow of it. So…hahaha, heres today’s progress. :wink:

Concept Art - Banshee

I didnt really know where I was going for this piece, because I was busy creating brush strokes and shapes and colors and so on… in the end it turned out like this. Perhaps, I need to take a break and get some inspiration.

So…here’s a last piece from me to close 2009 and 2010 will have more better artworks to come!!! :wise:

I hereby, bring you the FearSome Brothers!! :curious:

Thats wonderful abstract collection mate. I am not a big fan of abstract painting, but these looks really good! Keep up :slight_smile: