Karina's Familiar, Sue Marino (2D)

Title: Karina’s Familiar
Name: Sue Marino
Software: Photoshop

A doodle of an eye that grew and grew! Done in photoshop with Wacom. Took about 10 - 12 hours I think. The first time I’ve painted an animal like this; I enjoyed it, I think I’ll paint more.
Personal ref used for the hand and googled squirrels for her pet. Hope you like it.

Really beautiful, well done. 5 stars from me

Wow! That is really pretty.

very fine art cool squirrel :beer:

Impressive! I love the depth of the colors

Gorgeous! Stunning attention to detail!

wow! she’s amazing!) 5*

no doubt that a masterpiece that has a hint of oilpainting values.
5* and :buttrock:
cheers

She’s a beauty :slight_smile:

Beautiful beyond words!What a masterpiece. Very original and beautifully done!

Thanks so much all of you for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me. I’m really glad you like her.

Sue xx

hi there Evniki, awesome… amazing & work! i’m very impressed by her look and your time spent

Hi Sue Marino:

I am come back,Ur style really attract me,I think I can learn something from your image!:lightbulb

Absolutely wonderful! :love:

Thanks so much.

Sue xx

Well Sue started with this wonderful piece and then had to see the rest!.You really are talented,and to come back to this superb work I think the tail of the squirel coming round her shoulder is a great ideaI have to say really well done.Thanks for making my evening.Alec

you kinda lost that pearly type skin tone when you got to the hands …the fingers could be a bit more graceful but overall …very nice…i like the creature on the shoulder too

i love this work and the details and the theme!
you have a wonderful gallery!

nice to meet you!:slight_smile:

Very amazing character and funy squirel!

5 stars for you! :cool:

I love this one! It’s so beautiful.

Though I feel it’s a little flat in the skin, particularly in the chest and hand. Otherwise well done!