Just friends, Marcos de Moraes Sampaio (3D)

That’s wonderful stuff! I love de Pins’s drawings, and I remember loving this image when I first saw it. Your 3D-ification of it is nothing short of stunning, at least to this ignorant amateur.

Haha … Looks like some of my friends)))
The Faces the most awesome part, specially I love the Blue big eyes the right one.like small ditale such a wedding photo with her husbend on the side by sofa. It’s really make the story full and I can easy imaginate what was happened before and after. Which is quite important)
Agree with Cadedra , really interesting to see short animation reel with this too girls)

This piece has been on my mind since I first saw it few weeks ago. Still loving it!

Man you’re amazing!
I LOVE Arthur De Pins and I own the art-book that features
that drawing. The transition to 3D is so perfectly “seamless”
it took me a moment to realize what had happened to the illustration.
A bit like a glitch in my brain.
Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Great work

Nice work , Very Funny :wink:

hey, its really nice, lovd d the way you have conveyed the artwork in 3d…its spot on…

Great work congratulations!

Priceless expressions…wow…so.awesome!

Expression is very rich!!Funny :slight_smile:

Muito bom! Parabéns, devia fazer mais do Arthur dePins

very very wonderful

Nice work!! congrats Marcos :beer:

:cool: good job ! I love it !

awesome! very funny~ good work! :):cool:

This is Awesome bro!! Keep it up :smiley:

LOL :thumbsup:

Oh man, this is so so good and adorable. Well done!

I love this cute image but I can’t help wondering if it would have been as well received if the image showed two boys instead of two girls

might be worth making an image with two boys as a sort of social experiment :smiley:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.