Jia Kim kitchen02

Here is Final composite and occlusion pass.

How are you?

here is my kITCHEN_V3 IMAGE.
SORRY I’M LATE POST MINE

ANYWAY
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
SEE YOU ON MONDAY

Jia Kim -

That’s looking pretty good! From that low angle, you might need to add a light bulb to the ceiling fixture. The cracks between the cabinet doors are going too dark, maybe you want some light from the ceiling lamp to hit there that doesn’t get occluded. A full breakdown of what pass was getting occluded, what isn’t getting occluded, would help here. The occlusion might use a bigger max distance as well, it seems kindof tightly focused around the corners.

-jeremy

EUN KYUNG KIM -

Hi. Next time feel free to start your own thread instead of adding a different work as a reply to another person’s thread. Especially with two people named Kim, there’s room for confusion.

The kitchen looks strangely dark, for having such bright light coming into the windows, it seems strange that the floor is almost black.

There’s a little light leak in the cabinet next to the window, the edge of the cabinet door is glowing from what looks like a light that isn’t casting shadows.

-jeremy

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.