It's a new world, Vinod More (2D)

Title: It’s a new world
Name: Vinod More
Software: Photoshop

this is something right from bottom of my heart… this concept was in my mind for more than 4 months, even once i started to work but cud’nt make to final. then suddenly 2 days back i i saw clear image in my mind and just went on with that. every thing is almost painted except few plugs. i tried to get keyboard ready made but cud’nt get anything matching to my view, so that also painted manually. some where around 30 hrs, 2 days and a night, finished in one stretch. hummmm… that’s it, please feel free to comments.

simple yet interesting. i like it. made me think :slight_smile:

Hi there,

I think it is gorgeous!! I love the colours and i love the concept. nice work

Wow I love the concept and all of the detail. Great work! :slight_smile:

Very cool!
I really like the concept and how you portrayed your idea.
Great job!

it tell many story and I like your Idea.

Very original ! good idea ! the pattern on the vegetal is really nice !

hi mates, thanx a lot for all ur review and warm comments. i think this will make me work more in deep on some of my very original concepts. its very hard to manage time for such detailed work, but now i will…
thanx a lot again

Vinod this is quite original concept mate :slight_smile: looking sweet.

regards

thanx saif for following my work and support. hope you will visit my blog too. soon i will be showcasing making, will update with post.
thanx to all again…

Nice concept.
You need more details on the green leaves.

b

looks real!well done man!

little late i guess, but im glad to spot this work…:).

its wonderful work Vinod, i really enjoy watching it. very nice palette. good job…:thumbsup:.

nice work buddy.I really love the concept and detailing. keep it up.:thumbsup:

hi wahid you are always there to appreciate good stuff.
it was nice to c on my page thanx.

It looks great as a pic(colours, lights). But when looking at details, the concept is even better! 4*

hi mates,
thanx a lot for all your comments.
here i have making for same piece, hope you guys will put some time to look in to it.

http://www.*********.com/features/newworld/index.php

thanks a lot again, will get back with some more art.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.