My name is Andrew and I work in GarageFarm.NET’s team.
I started this thread because we have been supporting Vue for quite some time, and we are wondering if continuing the support makes sense.
We recently get very few Vue customers, and we need to cover the cost of licensing with payments which our customers make to render with us.
Is Vue getting less popular? Maybe there is a different software to which Vue users are moving? I’m very curious of your opinions.
I added a multichoice poll, if you have time to take it would help me to get the image of what is happening. The last Vue release has number R2, but I understand that it should be called 2018 or 2019.
- I’m using Vue standalone
- I’m using Vue plugin for 3ds Max
- I’m using Vue plugin for Maya
- I’m using Vue plugin for C4D
- I’m using Vue plugin for Lightwave
- I’m going to upgrade to Vue 2018\2019
- I’m not going to upgrade to Vue 2018\2019
- I’m using Vue 2016
- I’m using Vue 2015
- I’m using Vue older than 2015