Iron Man, Farrukh Abdur (3D)

Title: Iron Man
Name: Farrukh Abdur
Software: 3ds max, Photoshop, VRay

hi,

I recently completed my work on this Iron Man project. For me it was a challenging project. Everything from model to render work has been handled by me. In the end I enjoyed working on this project. Let me know about your comments.

Thank you very much for viewing.

Here are two previous views

Awesome model! Love how you didn’t make it the bright red the suit usually is, I really like the more subtle coppery color.
Great job!

i

awesome:applause:

and this is the blueprint :thumbsup:

congratulations!! great… nice work… but pose is not perfectly, keep doing man…

Great work:bowdown:
Congrat’s

I would say that something is wrong with proportions.and there are plenty of ironmans in “studio” renders already,it would me much more interesting to see it in daylight.

cool modelig very nice work & detalis but by the matel i think hes need work by the textures & u need 2 change the backgruond

good luck 4 ever :beer:

Thank you everyone for your comments, really appreciate it. I will see how more improvements can be done, thanks again :slight_smile:

That’s pretty cool, like the movie. Kudos

Nice modeling man! The materials look great too. A 3 point lighting with strong rim lights might give him more dimensionality. But don’t listen to the nitpickers :applause:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.