Instant City - Procedural City, Carlos Agell (3D)

Title: Instant City - Procedural City
Name: Carlos Agell
Software: CINEMA 4D, Photoshop

This is my final image for the challenge “Tower City” at the C4DCafé . which was essentially a shader challenge. Ive decided to have zero modeling in my scene so basically all the city is created with a single plane an a single shader that has the subpoly displacement , color, bump, luminance and specular information. I hope you like it.

cheers,

Carlos

Considering the 3d content is all shader work, this is really impressive stuff. I like the idea of an Instant City. It sounds like a pop-up tent, but waaaay bigger. :wink:

It’s fantastic. It looks to me as though the city has been created out of light beamed down from above - like a holographic city.

Beautiful work! I love the atmosphere and all these lights - created a dazzling and majestic feel.

Excellent work !! awesome shaders !!

Felicidades Carlos.

excellent work :applause:

Very nice work!

Great job dude. Felicitaciones.

Nice work with an interesting concept! I like the very abstract quality of this work. Nice detail level. Like the choices you made for this pic. Keep up the good work!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.