Installing Motionbuidler

I have installed and uninstalled motionbuilder several times because each time i go to open it motionbuilder 5 it gives me 2 error messages. Something about OpenGL on both error messages, it waits a few seconds and come up. “There was and Error on 00xxfff, and could not open program, will close now.” Something like that. I have DirectX 8.1 already installed. Mocap 4.0 works fine, Mocap 5 does give me problems though. I was wondering does anybody have an suggestions.

did you contact the kaydara support ?! should be the fastest way for you.

I had a few graphic problems recently. Not the same as you but may help. I installed a “windows update’” from ati that wasn’t specifically or my card and it stopped everything, and I mean everything working. Try uninstallin your video drivers and reinstaling the latest version.

try download opengl driver

I always thought MB required DirectX 9+ to run properly…

I think opengl driver downloading should do it, some programes required opengl in order to show 3ds in real time…

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.