Industry

Started off as a quick concept to test colour and other elements of Jacek’s incredible artwork but quickly evolved into a finished piece. Or as finished as it gets; keep on adding detail and it’ll turn into a wacky version of Where’s Wally. I don’t intend this to be my sole entry (I haven’t started the other yet, but can reveal it will involve a large crab) but I quite like the finished product so… here it is.

awesome…you have really done a great job on this one.

This is fantastic!! You’ve got this ‘in the bag’ so far. Makes mine look like a toddlers attempt.

Well done, and the very best of luck to you.

Wonderful…what a great entry and completely yours with the feel of Jecek’s work. Watch out everyone they’re rolling in!
Randy

cdwalt - Thanks v much!

Mark-Jephcott - Thanks, appreciated (and don’t be down on your own entry, I think it’s pretty impressive, great imagination and some seriously well-executed detail!)

RandyToons - Cheers, and yes, I expect there will be a whole load of entries for this competition. Better start thinking about my next entry…

Well, I guess I should just give up now! Very nice, I am looking forward to your next one.

Looks really good, though I think it looks more like your style than Yerka’s style.
I know it’s hard to reel in the individuality and comply with the way someone else works at times. I’m working on a potential entry and it’s hard to keep from going off on my on tangent as well.

Looking forward to your next entry.

Fantastic work. Love it!

Love it! Good Luck and can hardly wait on the crabs!

:slight_smile:

Very nice piece :thumbsup:

jsgknight - Cheers! (and no, please don’t give up!)

Quadart - Yep, it was difficult to know just how much to copy Jacek’s style and how much to stick with my own. It didn’t help in that I hate (really hate) painting architecture. I think the next one I have in mind should be easier because I tihnk my style should be more suited. Still, we’ll see :slight_smile:

kennychaffin - Thanks - crabs are on their way (in a manner of speaking)

MartinNielsen - Thanks v much

I really like your entry, it is my favorite till now,and hope to be among winners.

Very impressive work!!!This is way awesome concept!!!
I think you’re flirting with the prizes!Lol…:applause:
Best wishes man this is a beauty!!

Great work!! Althought I don’t think it’s 100% Yerka style, I like it very much. I understand how tough it is to keep someone else’s style when working on your own idea. Anyway - good luck and keep up good work.

Hi Simon,
nice entry so far. One of the best I think so far. Looking forward too see your next entry ! :beer:

Boykinov - Thanks, hope so too :slight_smile:

LefTerris - Cheers, glad you like it

Hynol - You’re right, it’s not fully Yacek’s style, I’ll see what I can do about that for my next one - thanks for the comment :thumbsup:

radoxist - Thanks!

This is an exciting piece. I like it. Well done!

Wow! great job. You just made me step my level up even more. I do think this is surreal yet the atmospheric diffusion makes it not like YErka.

I may need to enter another piece to deal with the grand level of professionalism entering this competition.

Thnks for the inspiration and Good Luck!

webwings - Thanks for commenting, glad you like it

cipha360 - Good point, thanks for the crit! I think my next one will be more similar in terms of “look” but I won’t be trying to emulate Yacek’s style 100%, I’m not sure that would lead to good results.

And only Yacek can do that anyway, eh?